Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Things starting to go back together again.

I've made little progress this week because of numberous distractions. Primary of which has been work.
Secondary was selling a motorcycle Monday night which took several hours to complete. Geez that kid was peristant.. in the end he wore this old man down and I folded. Not completely but I did take less than I wanted for the bike. There is a point where it's just not worth battling over any longer. Besides.. it's not like I sold it to buy groceries or make my rent or something like that. It was more about not having to insure it any longer!


Back to cars... this is what it currently looks like up front. I'd have it back on the ground by the stock drop links are more than 2" too long. Crap.. I need to order more parts. Havn't had time to get them aquired. I was trying to find a better price than $110 each but now it looks like I'll not only have to pay that but I spent 3 days trying to save money that I ended up never saving. Arg. I hate when I do that. It's parallels the bike. Didn't feel like fighting for a couple of hundred dollars that I'll soon forget about. Just wanted the deal done. Hasta la vista Honda!

I honestly want to get the rear started... I doubt I'm racing this weekend.. just too much to do and no time to do it in. It's nearly winter anway, which was the reason I started this project.. I'd have all the time in the world to finish it. I think I need to take my time... enjoy the work on the car and not rush it due to self-imposed deadlines. Live is too short to stress yourself out!

No comments: