Monday, January 22, 2007

Larson Porsche dealer - WORTHLESS!!!

ARG!!! Geez. Maybe I'm being unreasonable here.. if so, please reset my expectations.

BUT.. all I needed was a simple frigging air filter for a 1995 993 C2. Noting exotic.. aside from it taking the parts guy 20 minutes (lost somewhere back in the micro-abyss of the parts.. room, thing...) they did not have one in stock! Geez.. it's an air filter... someone people need to replace! Now.. of course I know they need to charge a bit more for overhead and stocking but.. wait.. they DON'T stock it.. well.. regardless, I think asking $42.00 for a paper filter that I just ordered from Pelican ($15.00) and on top of that it would take at least a week to get there (and I'd have to drive the 15 min. across town to pick it up).... is just robbery.

Geez.. I'm frustrated. I've given those cats 3 tries at taking care of me. Besides the slooooooooooooooooooooow service.. there really CRAPPY PPI they did on the 993, and the incredible price of the factory filter... Man.. I'm a little cranky!

Maybe it's just because it's Monday.

Is there a GOOD parts house in Puget Sound? Anywhere? Sometimes I just like to get a project DONE and don't want to wait for something simple like an air filter.


PS. Everything I've bought from them has had to be ordered.. everything.. well.. except the coffee mug, that I broke last week but that's another rant.. oh.. and they are out of stock on those too.. ARG!!!

No comments: