Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm Blogging Again - recent event highlights and what's coming.

It's been a few weeks of over-work and under-play.

With the trade show / expo FINALLY underway in Texas I can take a breather and get some non-work related projects done. And I have quite a few of them.

Over the next couple of of days I will be updating the blog on some of the more recent projects and repairs.

- sunroof seal for the 964

- airbox modification for 993

- DACH x-pipe exhaust for 993

A few other things occured during the month that I will cover as well.

- Tacoma,WA Porsche dealer is worthless to me

- Electrical leak in 964 drags down battery after 2 weeks of non-op

- MOVING! Finally getting off my butt and stopping the waste of money on rent.

- Bank of America, with all that money why can't they buy a clue?

I look forward to updating the blog again. At least I know that I've not been bored!

No comments: